TRIPADVISOR HOTEL HORIZONTE - "Realy good Value" : Hotel Horizonte comments

"Realy good value" : Hotel Horizonte comments

I booked this hotel through Easyjet's new holidays part on their website where you book a flight and hotel together. I picked Horizonte because it was the cheapest option and because I loved the views in the photos posted on this site.

I was not disappointed. I was travelling alone but was given room 106 which was massive, I had a double bed, a jacuzzi in the middle of the room and a huge balcony that overlooked the swimming pool and of course had a great view of Palma. I was so happy when I saw my room - it was pretty impressive for what I paid.

I only had breakfast at the hotel which was fine. The snack bar by the pool was good for paella and sandwiches/burgers etc and the drinks were all reasonably priced.

The pool was a good size and just at the right temperature for the scorching August days. The area around the pool was nice too, it was pretty chilled and relaxing.

The hotel itself isn't in a bad location. If you walk 300 metres down some steps you come to Porto Pi shopping mall which is a modern mall and worth a look around. Outside is a bus stop and here you can get the bus to the centre of Palma for €1.20 or to the airport €1.80 so pretty reasonable.

The climb back up the stairs did leave me out of breath but hey its good exercise!

One last thing a taxi from the airport cost me €18

I would definitely return to this hotel or recommend it.

RockgilLondon

September,3 2007

Check this review in tripadvisor- Vea este post en tripadvisor- Lesen sie dies in tripadvisor
Book now Hotel Horizonte-Reserva ahora Hotel Horizonte-Reservieren sie Ihr Hotel Horizonte

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Mallorca Ofertas - Hoteles y vacaciones Headline Animator