TRIPADVISOR HOTEL GALA - "Great hotel": Hotel Gala Comments

"Great hotel": Hotel Gala Comments

I stayed in the Gala in April 06 and enjoyed my stay there. Can Pastilla as a fairly quiet resort, there are quite a few english bars and plenty of places to eat & no noisy dicos. The Gala is about 2-3 KM from the airport and the locals tell me that the taxi should cost about 10 euros but some drivers can ask as much as 30 euros, so ask the price before you accept the taxi (I was charged 15). For any serious shopping & sightseeing you will need to go into Palma, The number 15 bus runs to palma every 15 mins until 1.30am, the nearest stop is about 100m from the hotel & costs 1.10 euros. The busses can be very busy and they pack you in like sardines so don't expect a seat!. There is also a costal cycle route if you feel energetic.The hotel is one minutes walk from the beach & 300m from the harbour.
The hotel is very clean and tidy, my spacious room was maintained to a high standard throuout my stay. A television is included but the aircon is extra. The staff speak good English and are polite and helpfull. A continental breakfast is available until 10am. Lunch is 7 euros & although I didnt try it, it looked OK. Prices in the bar compared favourably to most bars along the front. My only criticism was that the bed was quite hard, but that may suit some people.

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Mallorca Ofertas - Hoteles y vacaciones Headline Animator