Hotel Amic Horizonte reviews by Tripadvisor “Difficult to fault”

I stayed at this Hotel for two nights in June 2011. The receptionist was friendly and welcoming, answered all my questions patiently and because it was my first stay with them upgraded my room to include a Jacuzzi. I had requested a room on a high floor with a sea view and got just that with fantastic views across the Bay of Palma and overlooking the cruise liner terminal. The room had no frills but was comfortable and very clean. The balcony was a little small but hey I didn't want to play football, just chill out. The pool and terrace were clean with the same fantastic view I enjoyed from the room. The Bar was a little dated which gave it character. Bar service was also very good. I cannot comment of the food or service in the restaurant as on this occasion I chose to eat at the Porto Pi shopping/entertainment centre a short walk away. This Hotel is perfect for a short stopover and would in my opinion make an ideal base for a longer visit to Palma.


* Fecha de la estancia Junio de 2011
* Motivo de la estancia: Placer
* Viajó sólo
* Miembro desde Marzo de 2009

Facebook Fan page Hotel Amic Horizonte
More reviews Hotel Amic Horizonte
More offers Hotel Amic Horizonte
New Pictures Hotel Amic Horizonte
Best internet rates Hotel Amic Horizonte
Other Hotels Near Hotel Amic Horizonte


* ¿Le recomendarías este hotel a un amigo? Sí

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g187463-d206938-r114592152-Hotel_Horizonte-Palma_de_Mallorca_Majorca_Balearic_Islands.html

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Mallorca Ofertas - Hoteles y vacaciones Headline Animator