Hotel Colon Reviews, by tripadvisor: “Great place to stat in Palma”

Even though I had read lots of good reviews about Hotel Colon before booking I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into the reception. It is modern and welcoming and the staff were always very friendly and even worked on Christmas day.
The location is excellent, just ten minutes walk to Plaza España and it is surrounded by loads of great cafes and restaurants in clung Tast and Bar Mavi next door, which I definitely recommend.
The rooms were spotless, modern and had a little study, fridge, TV and en suit. The bed wasn't the most comfortable but I wouldn't complain for the price. It was a little noisy at night but I think it's like that all over Spain.
 My sister lives in Palma and the hotel is a 10 min walk from her flat so I will definitely be staying again. My sister tells me the hotel recently underwent a complete renovation so looks like now is a great time to stay.

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Mallorca Ofertas - Hoteles y vacaciones Headline Animator